Head Office: 01277 844 360

Haulage Property & Business Interruption

Specialist Insurance for the Haulage Industry

DCR can provide property cover for your offices, your warehouse and distribution unit as well as cover for increased costs or loss of potential profits following an insured event at your premises.

Cover can include:

  • Buildings and Contents – industrial units, portacabins, warehouses
  • Machinery & Plant – forklifts, racking, moffetts
  • Stock in Trade
  • Stock of Fuel – diesel stored in both overground or underground tanks
  • Computers & Electronics including laptops
  • Loss of Revenue or Profits – increased costs of working basis or gross profit basis

For expert insurance advice please call us 01277 844 360

Haulage & Transportation Insurance

Haulage Property & Business Interruption

Haulage Public & Employers Liability

Haulage Goods in Transit

Haulage Motor Fleet Insurance

Haulage Directors & Officers

Transport Manager Professional Indemnity

See What Clients Say About Us

Scroll to Top